Monday 1 October 2012

Nick's Posting

Hi Nick here and I just wanted to tell you about what happen'd on Saturday 29th Sep.
Today we went to the Basilica of the Annunciation for the candle light ceremony and I was the one of the 5 people to do a decade of the rosary .
The first person started saying 1 decade in was (I can't remember first 1 but remember the last 4) the 2 was Arabic I did the third one which was of cause English the 4th was Polish and the last one was South African.
We then processed into the church and mum,I and all the other people who said a decade of the rosary sat in what is called the Grotto (not the stinky cheese and it wasn't even stinky).
Also Rhys and a couple others did the readings so they sat around the Grotto . And Rhys did really really well in his reading.
After that we went back to the host families house and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Nic we are all very proud of you , you are being a great ambassador !!!!!! love Pam xx

    ReplyDelete